How is it possible that we’re only up to Episode 3 in “The Bachelorette” Season 19? Maybe two weeks of long episodes in which not a ton seemed to happen is making this season feel like it’s been on for months. Anyway, the romantic high jinks continue now that we’ve endured last week’s men-in-swimsuit-pageant silliness, and Chris getting the heave-ho after his icky remarks about the Fantasy Suites and his totally unwelcome ultimatums.
(How to watch: “The Bachelorette” airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on ABC. No cable or antenna? Watch “The Bachelorette” live on fubo TV, which offers a free trial)
Here’s what we can expect in tonight’s new episode, according to the helpful folks at ABC: “Gabby and Rachel enter a crucial week of getting to know their men, full of exciting guest appearances, the largest group date in Bachelorette history and shocking revelations that may have lasting consequences.”
There’s more! “First up, Rachel and one lucky guy are treated to a day of Hollywood glitz and glamour by TV host Karamo Brown, featuring a big-screen glimpse into each other’s lives set to the music of composer Matt White. Then, Gabby’s one-on-one is crashed by her biggest fan—grandpa John—which begs the question, will her date be able to fit in with the family? Later, the remaining 19 men head to a pristine Pasadena palace for the largest group date in Bachelorette history, and legendary photographer Franco Lacosta helps the ladies envision their futures through his lens.”
Not done yet! “Capping off the evening, the group will head to SoFi Stadium for a night of romance that takes an emotional turn when several men reveal shocking news to Gabby. Finally, after a rollercoaster week, the Bachelorettes make a decision at the rose ceremony that will alter the course of their journeys for the rest of the season; but when not all goes as expected, Gabby and Rachel are left to question everything.”
And here’s your weekly refresher on who’s still among this humongous crowd of guys:
· Alec, 27, a wedding photographer from Houston, Texas
· Aven, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.
· Erich, 29, a real estate analyst from Bedminster, N.J.
· Ethan, 27, an advertising executive from New York, N.Y.
· Hayden, 29, a leisure executive from Tampa, Fla.
· Jacob, 27, a mortgage broker from Scottsdale, Ariz.
· Jason, 30, an investment banker from Santa Monica, Calif.
· Johnny, 25, a realtor from Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
· Jordan H., 35, a software developer from Tampa, Fla.
· Kirk, 29, a college football coach from Lubbock, Texas
· Logan, 26, a videographer from San Diego, Calif.
· Mario, 31, a personal trainer from Naperville, Ill.
· “Meatball,” 25, a meatball enthusiast from Winnetka, Ill.
· Michael, 32, a pharmaceutical salesman from Long Beach, Calif.
· Nate, 33, an electrical engineer from Chicago, Ill.
· Quincey, 25, a life coach from Miami, Fla.
· Spencer, 27, a graduate student from Chicago, Ill.
· Termayne, 28, a crypto guy from Naperville, Ill.
· Tino, 28, a general contractor from Playa Del Rey, Calif.
· Tyler, 25, a small business owner from Wildwood, N.J.
· Zach, 25, a tech executive from Anaheim Hills, Calif.
“The Bachelorette” Season 19, Episode 3 airs at 8 p.m. Monday, July 25 on ABC.
-- Kristi Turnquist
email@example.com 503-221-8227 @Kristiturnquist